Two Weeks Out!

cdarragh
on 11/16/11 2:54 am - Abilene, TX
Hey everyone!!

I just wanted to give a little update on where I'm at and how I'm feeling two weeks out!!

First of all, I feel amazing!! It truly is miracleous how fast your body can heal from surgery. My incesions are almost completly healed, I no longer have any kind of pain in my left side, the gas in my shoulders is FINALLY gone and I can almost sleep on my stomach again...so that means better sleep!! LOL

I'm kinda bummed that I only lost 3 pounds in the past week, but I'm not going to let it get me down! I know that it doesn't come off all at once!

I started on my mushies Monday night and have been doing fine with everything that I have tried, refried beans with cheese, cottage cheese, and last night I tried some canned tuna!!

Since I started my journey I have lost a total of 30 pounds!! When I look in the mirror I can see it in my face but not anywhere else, however yesterday I wore a button up shirt that before surgery I had to wear an undershirt and wear it with the buttons undone. Yesterday I was able to wear it buttoned up without it bulging!

Well that's pretty much where I am right now! I'll try to keep yall updated!!

Cristy
HW: 355 SW: 322 GW: 160 HT: 6'1"

jacreasy
on 11/16/11 3:06 am
VSG on 04/23/12
 Good Job!  Keep up the Good Work!  I hope to have VSG soon... 
Tina C.
on 11/16/11 3:40 am - Stacy, MN
wow, good for you!!!  I hope my journey goes as well as yours!!!  I am being sleeved on 12/14/11!!!  Super excited! 

katier825
on 11/16/11 4:00 am
That's great!  One thing I noticed early on is that I lost in places I hadn't thought to look, such as my back, feet, forearms.  I didn't have as much over hang over the bra straps and shirts that were tight on the arms began to fit like they were supposed to.  Take your measurements regularly.  When the scale slows, measure again.  You are likely losing inches. You'll be skinny before long!  :)
ctwoman
on 11/16/11 11:18 am
Congratulations!  I am a just over two weeks out myself.  Keep up the good work!
HW 315 - Lapband 11/7/07 Lapband emergency removal 3/17/11 -weighed 159
VSG Pre-op diet 10/21/11 weighed 256 - Surgery on 10/31/11 weighed 239.8

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 282 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 335 views