where can i find.....

amberk82
on 11/17/11 1:07 am
does anyone know where i can find sugar free liquid tylenol? and also, I have heard of some protein powder that has no taste that you can add to broth and stuff? anyone know where i can find either of these?

DANIELLE H.
on 11/17/11 1:16 am - ADAMSTOWN, MD
We are sleeve sisters.  I have unflavored protein powder at The Vitamin Shop, GNC and online at Bariatric Adavantage.  I am not sure on the sugar free liquid tylenol, but I am sure your regular pharmacy would have if you ask, they usually do for diabetics.

Hope you are doing well.
   HW 296 SW 247.5 (11-14-11)

califsleevin
on 11/17/11 1:24 am - CA
http://www.tylenol.com/ They seem to have a product locater on there, so if you can find the product that you want, you can find where it is stocked near you (in theory.)

As to the protein powders, Unjury has a popular unflavored version as do others that have been mentioned. Note that they are unflavored, not tasteless, though the taste is usually fairly benign but it does depend on what you are mixing into as to whether the taste will be fully (or satisfactorily) masked.

1st support group/seminar - 8/03 (has it been that long?)  

Wife's DS - 5/05 w Dr. Robert Rabkin   VSG on 5/9/11 by Dr. John Rabkin

amberk82
on 11/17/11 1:29 am
thanks so much! we only found one pharmacy by us that said they have the tylenol for diabetics but didnt say it was sugar free and sounded like they had no clue what we were talking about. So, the liquid one for diabetics would be fine? I will go to my local GNC and look at the protein powders...I am getting prepared as soon as I am getting all my liquids in I need to focus on my protein....how r u doing? since we had surgery the same date? r u getting in protein at this point?? 
(deactivated member)
on 11/17/11 4:15 am - Joliet, IL
I like Capitol Nutrition.  They sell a brand by ALLMAX  They have flavors as well as non flavored.  I think the 2 lb tub was 35 dollars. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 314 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 362 views