Been MIA for awhile

rbccbrmfld
on 11/25/11 1:55 am
Hope everyone's Thanksgiving was great. Mine was pretty good.  Had a few bites of everything and still got in 66grams of protein without shakes.  I was shocked. 
I am almost 40 pounds down since surgery I still dont feel it but everyone keeps going on and on.  I had my first episode of extreme stress and to my amazement was able to deal with it.  I was so worried when it happened I would stress eat but instead got sick.  At least now I know I can handle stress.  Also got to try steak and did great with it.  I am so happy because that is by far my favorite. 
I am so happy with my decision to have this done. It is such a wonderful feeling to have someone say wow you look really good and so much happier.  I dont realize it but I always have a smile on my face.  It is such a in your face feeling once you realize it.  Sorry to keep rambling.  Have a great day.

specialone
on 11/25/11 3:42 am - Virginia Beach, VA
VSG on 02/15/12
I am so happy for you!!! That is truely amazing. I haven't had the surgery yet but I know from pass diets that it would have taken me forever to loose 40lbs. Oh yeah, and after you loose the 40lbs you reagain 50lbs. LOL! It seems that the vertical sleeve is a wonderful tool! Keep up the great work!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 116 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 342 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 394 views