Anyone else just really *****y for no reason??

amanda D.
on 11/27/11 2:13 pm - Stayton, OR
IDK what the hell is going on, I'm not PMSing ...but at the drop of a hat im either crying or really pissed off lately.  Hormones????

Elaine H.
on 11/27/11 2:20 pm
Your hores are moaning
          VSG 3/21/11    HW 322  SW  298  CW  200 GW  175  5'7"    age 65                                                                           
(deactivated member)
on 11/27/11 2:56 pm
Yeppers I am. I can't stand myself right now. Although I partly think I was uber passive fat and ignored some things I just can't believe I ignored!
PsychoWriter
on 11/27/11 6:41 pm - St Petersburg, FL
Definatly. Hey sometimes I'm a total ***** for no reason, lol. But seriously I've been short tempered lately. I've never had much patience for people who don't have common courtesy but the other day it was bad. I'm getting sick do went to cvs to get zinc n airborne. It was one pof those small stores with little isle space n I was looking over the vitamin supplements when this older last walks right in front of me, no excuse me! So I just stand there giving her the evil eye and she walks down the isle a few feet n starts browsing. Then another guy just slides right in front of me with no excuse me and he sees me focusing on the products but the kicker here: he says excuse me to the rude lady a few feet down. So I'm standing there feeling like a peice of crap b/c I always say excuse me when walking in front of someone in a store. Then! Another guy walks in front of me n like the 1st lady he just stand in front of me and starts looking at the same shelve I am, clearly blocking my view. That was it! With all 3 of them still in the isle n other people scattered around I didn't care. I yelled out at the top of my lungs, "what am I f**king invisible? Does anyone in this world have any decency anymore? Were you not taught manners? Is it so hard to say excuse me?!"
Then I threw my boxes of airborne on the floor n went to walgreens across the street where ironically the same product was buy 1 get 1 free! Not proud but so fed up with rude people. Is it so hard to say excuse me, please n thank you?
Anyway, I don't care what anyone says but men get their time of the month too.

*Now is blessed, the rest...remembered. -Jim Morrison*

imchatti
on 11/27/11 8:00 pm - NJ
My therapist said it is probably because we don't have food to help us deal with our emotions and we actually have to feel now.  seems to be true fo rme. 
vacationlover
on 11/27/11 8:07 pm
skylark2011
on 11/27/11 10:44 pm, edited 11/30/11 5:12 pm
Yup!!!! It could be a combination of all of those things - hunger, withdrawal/adjusting, hormone dumping... our bodies have gone through a lot, and the ride isnt over! I will claw your eyes out if I dont have something to eat at regular intervals. My family ALWAYS knows when I need to eat. I get tired and cranky, and that hasnt changed since the surgery. There were a few weeks where I couldnt stand to be around my family for too long. The rapid weight loss affects everyone a little differently, but it seems to pass as the weight loss stabilizes....and btw....im not stablizing yet lol!

HW: 351 SW: 344.5   5'10"  

amanda D.
on 11/27/11 11:34 pm - Stayton, OR
all of that makes sense now, grr can't believe I couldnt make the connection lol.

As for the Dbags at CVS hells ya! i woulda said something too.  Hmmm maybe that's why my 13yo is afraid to go to the store with me these days hahahaha

Thank you all for the support, I thought I was going crazy with this roller coaster of  emotions.

~amanda

califsleevin
on 11/27/11 11:51 pm - CA
Yep, you guess it - it's all those hormones that have been locked up in the fat getting dumped out - even men are proned to it at times (assuming that we can even recognize such a change happening!)

1st support group/seminar - 8/03 (has it been that long?)  

Wife's DS - 5/05 w Dr. Robert Rabkin   VSG on 5/9/11 by Dr. John Rabkin

(deactivated member)
on 11/28/11 1:41 am
Haha that story about CVS cracks me up, sorry! I can't remember what it was about but I went off on some guy in a store for being rude.

But I can't blame it all on sugery.... my mom gets this way too. I have this internal line, it's actually pretty far out there - but once it's passed, there are no kid gloves.

My thing is I'm noticing that my 15 year old son treats me the same way my ex did and I'm not standing for it anymore. He got it from me HARD yesterday, he had this look of shock and awe when I explained that he'd better shape up or spend the rest of his years in my home reading books and studying for school and nothing else.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 102 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 326 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 370 views