I survived thanksgiving... Did you?

EmpoweringMe331
on 11/27/11 6:45 pm - MD
Happy Monday All!
I just wanted to check in with everyone to see how everyone's Thanksgiving break was and to see how your survived all of the food. Lol! I did okay- I was not really hungry in Thanksgiving day but I did eat a little at 2 different homes. No where as much as I have in the past. I did have a little Sangria at a brunch on Thanksgiving so this is where I wa really scared that I woul have a gain from the one small glass of wine. The biggest challenge that I had was the desserts. My grandmother makes the best homemade sweet potato pie. Yum! I had one really small piece. What were your weaknesses this holiday? This morning I weighed in at 212 on the dot. I need everyone to hold me accountable this week to get on track with my eating. My goal is to step it up and lose 3 pounds this week. I have been losing about 2 pounds weekly. I am getting so close to that 100 pound lost that I could taste it. I will make sure to post next week to let you know if I hit my goal. Have a great week everyone.
EmpoweringMe331

Sadiqah
on 11/27/11 7:32 pm - Portland, TX
Your doing great!! & All Praise to God you ain't just give all the way in & just say forget it... 3 pounds you can get if you want it & you know it!!
faylavi
on 11/27/11 11:11 pm - Laurel, MD
I survived just barely...I ate too much on Friday and got the stuffed chest feeling.  I have not had that feeling since 3 months out (i am 9 months out). It was goot to know that I still have restriction and lots of it. 

My weight is holding at 203.  I have been pressed to get to Onederland all month..fingers crossed.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

46yrs old  5'4'' HW 306  AW  288  SW 276 CW 192  205                                                  Next goal <199     

viola_120
on 11/27/11 11:58 pm - FL
My weakness, is homemade apple pie!!  Still have some in the fridge--going to ask my husband to throw it away for me!  I really, really, really have issues with food being wasted, lol.
HW-250 SW 241.8 GW 139            
EmpoweringMe331
on 11/28/11 3:50 am - MD
Hi Everyone~ Thanks for posting. I am glad to hear that everyone is getting back on track from the holiday. We have one more major holiday to get through. We can do this..... together!

September14
on 11/28/11 1:39 pm
I am still early on (2+ months) so it was easier for me to follow the rules. I can honestly say this is the first thanksgiving EVER that I lost weight (-3 lbs)!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 178 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 451 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 475 views