started the ball rolling

wmubronco03
on 11/30/11 1:22 am - MI
VSG on 11/30/12
 I went to a seminar last night and have decided on VSG.  The process does seem very intense and I'll have to diet for 6 months.  The paperwork alone seems like a mountain but I'll get through it and in the end I'll be a healthier me.  Wish me luck!!!

krystlekellie
on 11/30/11 1:56 am - TX
 Dont get discouraged! You can do it. IMy process started in August and  now  Im just waiting for my surgery on Dec. 19th. So keep your head up !!
Jacksonsgrandma
on 11/30/11 2:03 am - Kalamazoo, MI
 Congratulations on your decision!  I live in Kalamazoo, not far from Western.  I started in July and had surgery August 31st.  Best thing I've ever done for myself.  I only wish they had this available 35 years ago but can't turn back the hands of time.  Do you live in the Kalamazoo area?  I opted for surgery with Grand Health Partners in Grand Rapids because of their success and the fact that there were four surgeons so somebody is on call 24/7.  I would highly recommend them to anyone.  If you need a friend on here, please add me.  I had an exceptionally easy recovery.  In for surgery on a Wednesday, out on Friday and never took any meds once I left the hospital because I didn't need them.  No pain, spasms, or anything.  
I look forward to hearing from you.
Mickey

wmubronco03
on 11/30/11 4:53 am - MI
VSG on 11/30/12
 Thanks Mickey! 
and no I don't live in Kalamazoo anymore.  Loved the time I spent there though.  I'm in the Detroit metro area now.  
Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 45 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 45 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 201 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 283 views