Need reassurance...major stall

chunkymonkey1991
on 12/2/11 5:30 am
 Hey everyone, my 4 month surgiversary is on Sunday and I've hit a month-long stall. It's mostly due to stress- I'm in college and was job searching so it's been crazy. My semester ends in 2 weeks and I'm going to start a full time job in January. Right now I'm just trying to survive the end of the semester and plan for future success. 

I'm like 3 freakin pounds away from having lost 50 pounds, and 10 pounds away from One-derland. I'm joining martial arts again and a gym and I'm going to be packing my lunch for work, learning how to cook more, and setting up a plan to count calories/protein.

Will someone reassure me that i'll be fine if I stick with my new plan and that is snag will soon be a distant memory and I'll be losing again. I know i'll start losing as soon as I change my habits, but right now it seems depressing. :(
Please visit my blog at chunkymonkey6491.blogspot.com  

slimpickins5280
on 12/2/11 5:36 am - CO
Those are some major changes happening in your life and just maintaining through all of that is pretty good, imo.

One thing at a time is a good approach. Finish school. Start the new job. Work the rest back in after that.

Don't be too hard on yourself. Nothing good comes from it. Trust me, I know.

Congrats on the new job and congrats on the weightloss so far!

VSG 10/18/11      If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.-Dolly Parton

(deactivated member)
on 12/4/11 11:24 pm
I can totally empathize with you this week.  I have not hit any major stalls to date but the scale has begun to creep along.  I was averaging 12lbs a month and last month I was lucky to hit 9.  Exercise has been great, I've even been training for a 5 K.  As others have posted, take your measurements since they may change instead of the scale.  That is the one motivator I have right now.  I am shifting and changing shape.  

Good luck as the holidays approach.  I'll be thinking of you in your time of chaos and stress.
chelle

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 101 views