face progress pics

deadmilkmen
on 12/2/11 1:37 am
So I'm not really one to put myself out there for all the world to see... but here I am doing it anyways   Ha!  I might just get addicted now...

I had surgery on June 29th, so I'm 5 months out.  I lost about 30 lbs before surgery, and have lost 55 since.  My current goal is to get down to 180 for my 6 month visit in early January. My goal is totally doable, but I seem to be losing less right now..  So I plan to bump it up a notch at the gym to make it work!

All these pictures where taken with my handy dandy little web cam.  I was thinking that this would be a good way to see my progress along the way. This has turned out helpful as I don't always "see" it (usually when I'm sitting down and my belly is there looking back up at me).

I have been losing between 1-3 pounds per week.  I feel great!  I have a tredmill at home that I use for cardio, and have recently joined a gym so that I can work with weights.

I'm so excited to finally have success with weightloss.  I have done a lot to get there...  more exersice, smaller meals, water water water... The day I decieded to have the surguery was key to my success. I know me and I know that I could not have done it without the sleeve.  

If the picture does not show it is also on my profile.  

I hope that anyone out there considering surgery will find these helpful!!!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
scalewarfare11
on 12/2/11 1:40 am
VSG on 08/22/11 with
Absolutely remarkable!  Great job!
Blog: http://adauntingtaleofscalewarfare.com
Surgery Date:
8/22/2011
with Dr. Moazzez of Blue Point Surgical Group

amidwife4u
on 12/2/11 2:42 am
Great job.  You are looking FABULOUS!  What a change!  I llok forward to posting my pics some day. 

HW 232 SW 218  WT when leaving hospital 219.5
kamehanaokala
on 12/2/11 2:47 am - HI
Incredible transformation!!

juzmejnee
on 12/2/11 7:12 am
you look great!!!!!
deadmilkmen
on 12/2/11 12:10 pm
 Thanks guys.  I just can't hardly believe it myself...  Pictures to prove it :P
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 291 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 343 views