What a diffrence a day makes!

AMoody
on 12/2/11 4:08 am - Mayville, MI
VSG on 02/06/12
Well I got my denial letter in the mail yesterday and today yes I said today I got a call from my surgons office telling me that my sleeve was approved by my insurance, she said that she only had to do one more thing and was telling me that it would be in early Feb for my surgery if that was ok with me, shoot yea it is, I have waited my what seems like my whole life for this surgery whats a couple more months..  Im thinking 6 weeks off of work. I work in the headstart program and I lift kids, hot boxes of food, dirty dishes, take out garbage etc. what do you's think? ..Im excited but causiously optimistic, thinking that maybe they got the information wrong since I got a denial letter just the day before...Any thoughts, ideas, encouragement?
Thanks for listning
Mom4Jazz
on 12/2/11 4:28 am
Woohoo, congrats!

I do think the 6 weeks off for a job with lifting is important. I went back to work at 2 weeks, but I have a desk job. Couldn't have done lifting.

Good luck!

Highest weight: 335 lbs, BMI 50.9
Pre-op weight: 319 lbs, BMI 48.5
Current range: 140-144, BMI 21.3 - 22

175+ lbs lost, maintaining since February 2012

AMoody
on 12/2/11 5:24 am - Mayville, MI
VSG on 02/06/12
I myself just turned 50 years young! and gonna feel alot younger when I get my sleeve done in FEb! WHooho!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 272 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views