I think I am addicted

NanaDebby65
on 12/4/11 11:07 am - North Richland Hills, TX
  Glad I could help! I wish I would have know a secret to the plain greek yogurt when I was newly post-op. I kept seeing people post about it. I would go buy some and I couldnt gag it down. Then I read on one of the other boards here and saw a post about adding the SF pudding powder. I have been in LOVE ever since. I like the cheesecake and lemon flavors best. I add some additional things to the cheesecake to vary the flavor. I will add a few drops of real lemon juice for a more authenic cheesecake taste. I also have added some of the Torani brand SF Pumpkin Pie flavored syrup along with a small sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice (YUMMY!!!). I have even seen some who have added a spoon of SF Cherry pie filling for a cherry cheesecake flavor. There are endless possibilities. Play with the flavors!!!
HW: 228/GW: 140/CW: 134    
Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 12/3/11 4:52 pm
VSG on 10/09/12
That explains your normal bg readings post op! Doesn't look like you have consumed ANY carbs at all!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

MsLove01
on 12/3/11 5:01 pm - WA
Yeah, not a lot of carbs. Im having a little creamer, soy milk and of course the protein shakes. I think between 20-40 a day. I am still stalled though. I actually thought I would live off of pudding and yoplait...but it is all just too sweet. It is crazy the way your taste change!
edelu
on 12/3/11 5:09 pm - los angeles, CA
No carbs for sure, no big losses either.
TeriMac10
on 12/4/11 1:01 am
Girls!  Do not buy loads of stuff for post op....your taste will change and your consumption will be very low!  I bought buttloads of stuff and it went to waste!  Straining the Campbell's soup was awesome.  Worry about staying hydrated the first week post op and then take clear liqs as you think you can stand them.  Sounds odd, I know, been there, done that...I laid in bed reading this site almost 1 year ago post op and thought I was NEVER going to put a bite of food or drink in my mouth again!  By reading what others wrote I knew I would be fine...but, seriously changed up what I thought I would eat and drink...just save your money for when you know (think) what you can eat and get it then.  I ate things and craved flavors I'd never liked much pre-op...so, I understand.  Good Luck!  Love. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 127 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 365 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 410 views