Free to a good home...

Ms. Poker Face
on 12/11/11 5:25 am
I have a partial bottle of Bariatric Advantage Chewable Iron Tablets in Lemon-Lime Flavor.  They have 60mg iron each w/Vit C.  There's probably 60 or more left.  I no longer need them because I bought a multi-vit with iron already in them.  

Anyone want them?  Preferably someone who can't afford good vites?  I'll ship them anywhere in the USA because I can't stand the thought of throwing them out.  Let me know.

5'5"    Goal reached, but fighting regain.  Back to Basics.
Start Weight 246    Goal Weight 160    Current Weight 183

Starting size: 22, 2x
Current size: 12, L

(deactivated member)
on 12/11/11 5:47 am
That is nice of you. That is what I am going to do when I figure out what I do and don't like and have a bunch of stuff left over. This has been a very expensive process so far that I really haven't been able to afford. Thank God someone from OH just donated a TON of things to me. Heaven sent!

I love that people here are so kind and willing to give instead of toss out perfectly good supplements. :) 

Speaking of which, I DO have some protein bars that I am not planning to use. They are by Premier. I don't particularly like the taste or amount of carbs in them BUT they have 30g of protein per bar and I have almost a whole pack from Sams. 3 flavors in them. Willing to send them to someone who is TRULY having difficulty affording protein supplements... I know I saw a few people mention that.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 69 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 254 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 321 views