Head Hunger

kkyymm
on 12/12/11 12:14 pm - Lincoln, Canada
I was sleeved on Nov 17th. I start real food on Thursday. I am having a hard time with the head hunger.  Maybe I am not eating enough. I am not getting my water in. I am not getting enough protein. I find it so hard with taking all my pills and vitamins on top of them. Calcium for example cant be taken after or before pills.

My main question is how much did you eat when you started food. Any suggestions on what to eat?

(deactivated member)
on 12/12/11 12:28 pm
susanraywilliams
on 12/12/11 1:16 pm
1-2 oz. Don't try to pu**** any further. For some people, me being one of them, head hunger and unable to be satisfied lasted for weeks. I am 9 weeks out tomorrow and now I can say I'm better mentally than what I had been about the food. Or lack thereof. Hang in there. It might get bumpy but, well worth it!

"Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it." William Duran

kkyymm
on 12/12/11 8:34 pm, edited 12/12/11 9:24 pm - Lincoln, Canada
My surgeon did not really give me much of a plan. I went to an info session and it was mostly for lapband patients and they included us as doing the same as them. I was just told to take a multi vitamin and follow canada's food guide.

I am scared of stretching my sleeve. Right now I am eating about 8oz - 1 cup of soup twice a day. It sounds like too much if you say I should eat about 1 to 2 oz .

What do I eat ....starting Thursday and have no idea what to eat even for my first day.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views