up date on my tummy tuck. and fluid spot.

Valerie K.
on 12/13/11 9:42 am, edited 12/13/11 9:44 am - Dearborn, MI
 Up date on my hard spot. It is fluid but my surgeon told me it will go away on its own that he did not need to drain it. Thank god. But if it gets bigger than come back. He said I can go back to work. I am so excited about my new life I even enrolled in college for  Medical practice/Facility business management. Hope one day to work with a WLS office and help others with there new journey.

Thanks for all the support with my question.  
My surgeon gave me the tool. Now it is up to me to use it right.

slimpickins5280
on 12/13/11 9:45 am - CO
That's wonderful!

Congrats on starting college! What a neat way to give back.

Now to the important stuff - when do we get more pics???

VSG 10/18/11      If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.-Dolly Parton

Valerie K.
on 12/13/11 9:48 am - Dearborn, MI
 I want to give back so much for this life changing operation. I am going to take pictures tomorrow. I talked to my surgeon about me loosing more weight he said yes i can loose 10 to 15 more lbs and that will put me at a normal BMI. I am back to the gym tomorrow hope to loose the last few pounds. 

Pictures tomorrow I promise. 

BETHC500
on 12/13/11 10:42 am
I think that helping others with the journey will also keep you on track and remind you where you started and how far you have come.  I remember everytime that I lost weight and kept it off for any period of time I was helping a friend lose too.  Good for you....

Valerie K.
on 12/13/11 10:47 am - Dearborn, MI
 Your right Bethc. I feel if I help others than i will be helping my self to and staying on track. I was talking to my surgeon and he told me I can come to any seminar he has for weight loss. I was so happy to here him say that. Because going to them helps me to. I get so emotional when talking about weight loss surgery. I Just hope to be able to get the degree. That this old brain will be able to do it lol.

Maureen K.
on 12/13/11 11:06 am
 So glad to hear your good news 

SW - 223  CW- 130 GW- 140  Start Sz 18 Current Sz 4 Ht. 5'6"
 BA- LBL/TT 11/3/09

September903
on 12/13/11 1:02 pm
Congratulations to you! I commend your choice to return to school and admire that you are desiring to work in a field that you can give back and be a huge help to others who have been through what you are going through. Kudos to you!!

Valerie K.
on 12/13/11 1:13 pm - Dearborn, MI
I have never went to college before so I am kind of scared. But when there today I did see older people  my age there and some even older so that made me feel better. I am 46 hope by 50 I better have my 2 year degree lol. I hope I can do this in 2 years but who knows. Thanks for the kudos.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 314 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 362 views