NSV & SV 2 Mo. Out Tomorrow (pics)

Amy D.
on 1/7/12 2:21 am
 Well lots of things have been happening & don't know where to start.  I know I posted not to long ago but really feel I need to put this into words!  Nobody can really explain what this is like, you have to live it!   I love my sleeve ... have had no complications at all!!  Thank you Lord!  

Recently I went back to work w/ my last client I had, 108 lbs ago so we have been doing the things we use to do!  Went to Olive Garden and now my belly and boobs are not on the table anymore!  (I also just ate a small portion of soup)   The chair in the office doesn't feel like I'm gonna walk away with it anymore     Everyone is so supportive w/ so many great n encouraging comments!   I've have also noticed that I insipre others to think about changing themselves & that is what I love the most!   I am just feeling great and so much happier & wish for others to feel the same!     2011 was a lot of hard work and I am ready for 2012!  I am not finished but seeing the finish line in the future, that I thought I would never see!  

This is what I posted on FB on NEW YEARS DAY 
pic from left to right ... March 2011 Highest weight eva ....late Oct. 70 lbs lost.....New Years Eve 106 lbs lost! (Now 108)   2011 was a lot of hard work, now w/ more work ahead to get to my final goal!! So excited for 2012! Feeling great & hope I can inspire others to live a healthier life. :) Happy New Year!! ♥

(move bar to right to see whole pic)  

VSG 11-8-11      HW 327       SW 255   Mo.1-25 lbs  loss  " I think that everything happens to me for a reason. The hard times that I go through build character, making me a much stronger person.?
Ms. Poker Face
on 1/7/12 2:22 am
So cool!  Keep rockin' it!

5'5"    Goal reached, but fighting regain.  Back to Basics.
Start Weight 246    Goal Weight 160    Current Weight 183

Starting size: 22, 2x
Current size: 12, L

LaToya S.
on 1/7/12 2:32 am - Edwardsville, IL
You really do look great! Keep up the good work!

LaToya
www.youtube.com/user/lmscrogg

Twitter: @ScrogginsFamily  

landdnurse2
on 1/7/12 7:57 am - Midwest City, OK
Congrats, job well done!

HW 321 (9/08) SW 312 (1/11)  Pre-op 280 (11/1) Surgery 270 (12/11)
mawmawpenny
on 1/7/12 1:00 pm - LA
Wow!!!  What an inspiration. Your hard work has definitely paid off. You look great. Beautiful picture.

Penny
Amy D.
on 1/7/12 2:04 pm
 Thank you, that means so much!    

VSG 11-8-11      HW 327       SW 255   Mo.1-25 lbs  loss  " I think that everything happens to me for a reason. The hard times that I go through build character, making me a much stronger person.?
Most Active