Slow Losers Support page created

stacezoe
on 1/6/12 3:12 am, edited 1/6/12 3:14 am
If you'd like to share your journey with otherw who struggle for each and every pound please come on over. I think it will be fun to have a place to go where we wont feel like we're failing, because all though we are losing slow, I can't tell you the last time I lost 40 lbs and 3 sizes!

So I want to be excited to say hey I lost 3 pounds this month, instead of...I only lost 3 lbs this month. So come on over and be a member, I hope to do little monthly challenges for motivation and just shoot the **** about our journeys.

See ya over there!

Stacey

Forgot the link
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/slow_losers/
 Inspiration move me brightly...Grateful Dead Terapin Station
  HW 286 SW 279 CW 231 40y/o 5'10  Month 1-17, 2-7#, 3- 7#, 4-3#,5-3#      
slimpickins5280
on 1/6/12 3:55 am - CO

Thanks stacezoe! WOOHOO!

Slow Losers!

VSG 10/18/11      If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.-Dolly Parton

tinybus2
on 1/6/12 4:12 am - TX
Hello Stacey,

Thank you for sharing your story and you willingness to make "us" feel somewhat better about being a slow loser. I am one definitely a slow loser.

I had my sleeve on February 22, 2011 and 10 months later I have finally lost 51 pounds. It is now taking me two to three months to lose five pounds but I praise the Lord for that progress! I want to lose another 30 pounds and I believe it will happen (in time).

At the suggestion of several members on this site, I joined MyFitnessPal which allows me to review  previous days food intake and I can see where I am messing up. Currently I am not getting enough protein and must take steps to improve in that and increase my exercise.

Thank you again...hang in there, you are doing good!

Blessings2u,
Tina

stacezoe
on 1/6/12 5:21 am
See these are exactly the stories I want to hear! I know I am doing everything I can and am thankful for each and every pound, I honestly think that if I didn't come on her so much I wouldn't even know i was a slow loser, because NEVER have I been able to drop passed 20 lbs....I could always lose that 20 but after that I'd plateau for so long I'd eventually give up, with my sleeve I can't give up and I will continue on my journey till I hit 170 lbs! Even if it takes me two years....I plan on having a long life to accomplish all my goals!

Welcome Tina!

:)
AllaP
on 1/6/12 6:22 am - Vaughan, Canada
 Thank you Stacezoe. An incredable idea.

Alla.

(deactivated member)
on 1/6/12 7:52 am - GA
Great idea, I will be there
stacezoe
on 1/6/12 11:33 am
Hay were getting a ton of members! So much FUN!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views