My 2ND NSV

Marriott L.
on 1/11/12 12:27 pm - San Diego, CA
Ok..No. 1 was FINALLY being able to ride a roller coaster for the first time in 10 year with no assistance needed to make me fit ha ha

NO 2!!!!!!!
The gate guard today while trying to get on base DETAINED me because the picture of me on my id (at 312) does NOT look like me now (at 230)!!!!!  He actually had me get out of my card..verfiry my info correctly..THEN called his superior over..they called my husbands command..and then I was let in..but told I needed to get a new id bc I had LOST TOO MUCH WEIGHT!

How freaking awesome is that!!!!

Surgery Date: Jan 26th, 2011           Sleever for Life! HA

tybeeanna
on 1/11/12 12:57 pm
that is really really AWESOME :) congrats.
Amanda30
on 1/11/12 1:16 pm
Hi, this is my first post, so hello!

I just had to respond to your post about the roller coaster! I remember that fear of not fitting, which was always a surprise to me because I never felt "that" big.

So congratulations on getting to ride the roller coaster worry free.

My surgery was very recent, but last weekend I really wanted to ride a caurosel for some reason. My sweet husband took me to the closest one, and there was a weight limit on it. I was a little over and rode it anyway. Thankfully the attendant didn't call me out for it, and I didn't break it either. lol
Georgia C.
on 1/11/12 8:24 pm
That is awesome! I have been getting that alot lately maybe they will let you keep the other ID or take a pic of it before you turn it in. CONGRATS!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views