Liquids and Sipping

vocalcoach
on 1/16/12 7:21 am - MD
I also don't need to "sip" either anymore (for the past 2 weeks or so)...I'm finding I'm getting in more water now that I don't have to "take my time"!!

Maria

Jamie_45
on 1/16/12 7:40 am - CA
VSG on 01/09/12
Thanks everyone for the comments... it always nice to find out you're not a freak (lol).  From the beginning I've had more problem with plain water.  If I add anything to it, it goes down easy... go figure.  But I will keep drinking and try to pass the time until I can eat some "real" food.  I never in my life thought I'd hallucinate about cottage cheese and a scrambled egg.

VUUBUG
on 1/19/12 7:17 am
VSG on 01/10/12
 Oh boy Jamie.....I'm right there with you! I'm experiencing all the same things....good to know I'M NORMAL.    I have been feeling a bit lethargic, called my NUT, and she told me to keep at 60 grams and to add a little carb to my shake...( cup fruit)  or 4 oz of applesauce (unsweetened) between protein meals.....OMG...what a difference in the way I feel....AND...the applesauce is such a treat!  I even mixed it up a bit and added 1/2 a banana to my morning shake....it was a nice change.....the protein shakes started tasting like cake batter to me......I'm right there with you with eggs and cottage cheese 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 63 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 246 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 314 views