Move over so I can sit on the ONEDERLAND bench...FINALLY!

Jacksonsgrandma
on 1/18/12 7:33 pm - Kalamazoo, MI
 I have been stuck on 200.2 for like forever, it seems. Twenty minutes ago, my scale decided to budge and I couldn't be more delighted! I haven't been under 200 for six years, and that wasn't for a great deal of time because I was waiting for much needed back surgery and it hurt too bad to stand or walk or anything. I am so grateful for this WLS. It has given me an opportunity to become healthy once again and enjoy my grandsons to the fullest extent. They are 2 yrs. old and 6 mos. old so they shouldn't remember ever having a "fat grandma". That is my biggest goal. That and being fit enough to keep up with them when I take them to Disney World. I'm halfway there. Woohooooooo - wish I knew how to insert the dancing image here.

LosingLZ
on 1/18/12 9:18 pm
I will do one for you!! That is so great, and it will be special when you make that trip to Disney!! (This is you dancing thin!!)
Jacksonsgrandma
on 1/19/12 1:44 am - Kalamazoo, MI
Thanks so much!  How can I make that??

JenSchroed
on 1/18/12 9:34 pm
I hit onederland today too!  Congrats
On the journey to something new . . .     

Jacksonsgrandma
on 1/19/12 1:46 am - Kalamazoo, MI
Awesome!  That makes us twins! Well, kinda. I kept the seat warm next to me just for you!  You are doing terrifi****ep up the good work - and wait for me at the finish line, ok?

LosingLZ
on 1/19/12 2:54 am
 When you write a message to the right of the font size selection, you will see a smiley face . Click on that and choose the one you want  !
Jacksonsgrandma
on 1/20/12 11:30 pm - Kalamazoo, MI
 Thank-you!  I figured it out right after I said that I didn't know how.  Blond moment 

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 0 replies · 19 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 0 replies · 19 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 194 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 279 views