looking for a buddy thats getting sleeved on 1/31/12

tazman74
on 1/19/12 7:42 am - lakeville, MN
VSG on 01/31/12
I am looking for a buddy that getting sleeved on the 31st of Jan. To support each other with Emails,chats, ect...

just looking for all of the support that I can get. Other then the fourms that I love and have answered a TON of questions I have had.

Ricky729
on 1/19/12 7:54 am
 I just had the sleeve done on 1/17/12. I can tell you how it went and what to expect I wish I had someone that I could've talked to on the day of the surgery but I'm sure you'll find someone else who is having it done on the same day.
tazman74
on 1/19/12 8:02 am - lakeville, MN
VSG on 01/31/12
That would be great I have talked to a few people and I know everyone is different but the more info the better.
LAldo
on 1/19/12 8:35 am - TX
 I am getting sleeved 1/24/12.  Yay Janaury buddy!
Countrygirl77
on 1/19/12 8:43 am
I'm 1/30! ")
tazman74
on 1/19/12 9:11 am - lakeville, MN
VSG on 01/31/12
That would be great The more the better everyone needs a good support group keep me posted. I know we will all do great. But if there are doubts out there I will be there for ya
kegpsu
on 1/19/12 10:55 am
Revision on 01/31/12
I am getting revised from lap band to sleeve 1/31!
Old_Salty
on 1/19/12 4:13 pm - Thailand
 Hi There, I am scheduled for VSG on the 29th Jan - it would be good if we keep in touch and compare notes. Hope we can find a few more people having the same surgery around the same time.

Good Luck!!

BarefootLawyer
on 1/19/12 11:09 pm
VSG on 01/30/12
 I am January 30th.  As it as already been said, yeah for January buddies.  What a way to start off 2012!
bubster
on 2/9/12 1:13 pm - Delta, OH
Taz,.
Bubster here.  I was sleeved on 1/31/12.  I had some post op bleeding that kept me in hospital an extra day, then went into atrial fibrillation (racing heart) on Monday, back in hospital Tuesday and Wednesday.  Still a little anemic from blood loss, but I converted the A-Fib back to normal and I am home and back on track, feeling great.  Day of surgery I weighed 397, now 383.  January of 2011, I was up to 435.  My scale is not completely accurrate, so I will probably buy a new one this weekend.  When my sleeve doc saw me after A-fib, he told me I was a pain in his ass.  He does not have many complications, and I had 2.
We get along fine, he was just busting my chops.  I went to work for about 4 hours today, and will go back in tomorrow for a few.  I am a sales rep with some flexibility in my schedule, and my boss and his boss have been extremely supportive-I am very fortunate.  My wife has been supportive as well, and I am hoping my new eating habits will have a positive effect on her own weight loss.
I feel so much better already, and I am pumped with expectations.  Energy and overall wellness, my Golf Game, the way people respond to me, it is all going to be very exciting.  The one issue I am still dealing with is swelling in my scrotum, making it uncomfortable to move about to freely.  The excessive bleeding did not quite completely drain and a lot of blood and fluid has settled in that area.  Doc says it will go away, I am still waiting.  My time spent on this websight comes and goes, but I will continue to check in.  I wish you all the success in the world and will be happy to stay in touch to provide each other support.  Take care.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 65 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 247 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 314 views