Things I have learned so far :

1.  You eat too fast....pain
2.  you dont get your protien in....sluggish
3.  You dont get your water in....dry lips and skin

Things that are different

1.  I have a waist
2. Shopping in my own closet can be fun
3. Relations with the hubs....Nevermind TMI

So as of today, I am 40lbs down from High weight of 291 and 27 down from surgery date....Holy snickers batman...those are my numbers.  I have seen many people on here post similar losses, but I never thought that would be me.

I did have a hiccup last night, we took the girls to the pool at my jobs fitness center, the girls and hubs were going to swim, and I was going to go walk on the treadmill at the new state of the art fitness facility in the same building.  I have not been in the place (obviously).  I walked in, looked around, imediately started to have a panic attack and walked smooth back out.  Couldnt breath, heart racing, blurred vision, I swear I was about to pass out.  So what I have learned from this little "Exercise" is that I need mental help to deal with anxiety, food addiction, and overall craziness.

I am sooooo happy that I started this journey, I would do it a hundred times over....Enjoying my re-vamped life!

Forgive Yesterday...Embrace Today....Live for Tomorrow        
Jaybee766
on 1/19/12 7:40 pm - Silver Spring, MD
VSG on 02/27/12 with
Congrats on the progress!! I'm just about 1 month before my surgery date. I began therapy every 2 weeks a few months ago to get ready for the changes inside my head and in how people respond to my changes.  I'm thinking it'll be realllllllyyyyyyy helpful.  

Good luck!
Jeanne 

Height 5'7"   HW: 314     SW: 293

ALAN J.
on 1/19/12 9:41 pm
Congrats, great job!

Highest WGT-295, Surgery WGT-295, Goal WGT-215 - 80LB LOST in 8 months!

AmberK
on 1/19/12 11:04 pm
VSG on 03/07/12 with
 hahaah! Thanks for sharing! I am looking at having surgery in March and cant wait till I get to post those numbers! 
vocalcoach
on 1/20/12 1:51 am - MD

Congrats on the weightloss!!!  We have the same "surgery birthday" !!! LOL  I'm one month out today too...it just feels wonderful!

Maria

Most Active