9 mths out :-)))))

Arlen Soman
on 2/6/12 5:49 am - sugar land, TX
 It's been 9 mths since surgery:)))) and let me tell u it has changed my life completely!!!!! In the begging it was a rough ride and I regrated my dision as well. But that was just the beginning and then the good part started where I started to lose weight I started out at 216 and now I'm 150 :)))) I feel great!! I have never in my adult life been this weight :))))))) so if you are thinking about it..... Don't!!!  Just do it!!!!!!!!  I do have a question for the seniors vsgs I have noticed that I have been eating more than I usually did. Like yesterday I felt so hunger that I ate 2 slices of a medium size pizza is that normal? Will I start to eat more and  gain the weight back?
Greg M.
on 2/6/12 6:31 am - Cincinnati, OH
Well let's see some pictures of your fabulous new body!

Lapband 12/11/08 - Slip 6/16/09 - 2nd Slip & Removal 8/3/09...Sleeve 12/22/11

gia1107
on 2/6/12 9:24 am
VBG on 06/29/10 with
Hi, I am 20 months out and yes it is normal.  Some days I feel I can eat a small amount but here are days I am shocked at the amount I ate.  You have to learn to say no, which is not easy.  At surgery I weighed 286 pounds and I now weigh 145 at 5'9.  I am thin but I will ALWAYS be a fat person.  I don't believe it ever goes away, I just have to be careful of what I eat and if I do bad one day I do great the next day.  Congratulations on your success!!!!
Arlen Soman
on 2/6/12 9:38 am - sugar land, TX
 Thank you so much:) I was wondering will I loses more weight or this it? How long did you loses weight for?
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 68 views