Dreamed I was sneaky eating chocolate candy!

Gramgal
on 2/12/12 6:24 am
1oz ff refried beans & 1 oz LF cottage cheese has been my best meal so far.

Rosemary1031
on 2/13/12 12:47 am - Chula Vista, CA
VSG on 02/06/12
OMG - another great post lol.

2 days after surgery I dreamt I was crunching on wallpaper and it was delicious, tasted like steak and potatoes lol. Since, I have frequent dreams about food. I can't wait to get into solids because I miss me some chicken!

(deactivated member)
on 2/13/12 12:50 am - Newnan, GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
When I was on liquids after surgery I dreamt I was eating naan and then freaked because I knew I was on liquids still.  :}

Also, I never was heavy in my dreams, but I have had surgery in my dreams.  I did not drink the first year after surgery and I would have dreams of folks offering me a drink and my telling them no thanks and explaining why I was not drinking for a year!
alipie69
on 2/13/12 4:47 am
VSG on 01/31/12
Congrats Gramgal on your New Sleeve, one thing i have noticed is that you tend to want things you cant have. Lol there are things that I never liked but want just because they said I cant have them. I thought that was weired. Hang in there we all go there the craving even though they said that would be gone. NOT. God Bless Ali
Shannon_K
on 2/13/12 5:54 am - OK
My stomach never stops making noise and it full of gas.  I have walked, gas x, stool softeners.
 Now what??   

I will say my stomach feels empty but my head knows I'm ok.  But I still am not satisfied.   I think I will find protein pills I can't drink another protein shake.   Gag me. 
Shannon_K
on 2/13/12 5:58 am - OK
 That's sounds yummy right now.  I want chopped up rotisserie chicken, cottage cheese and cucumbers.  That is the meal I look forward to.   Maybe a smoothie with fruit and yogurt.    
Gramgal
on 2/13/12 6:33 am
It doesn't help when they sit next to you munching from a box of Chees-its, then leave, but don't take the box with them.  Hubby is upstairs on our new elliptical machine, while I sit here looking at the darn Cheese-its he left behind.  I told myself "You can have one, someday, if you still want it." He is wonderful, but not really thinking about it.  Besides, I can resist it, and my sleeve will keep me honest.

Most Active