Only with a VSG!!

IrishColleen
on 2/14/12 9:15 pm - Owosso, MI
 I just got home last night from an 8 night 9 day cruise to St. Maarten, St. Lucia, and St. Kitts.  Boo on coming home I wanted to stay on the ship but must return to work!

Now we all know what cruises are like.  You get up, go to breakfast, plan where you're going for lunch, have a snack after lunch, go to dinner which usually included 2 appetizers (and dessert of course!), then head back up to the Lido deck around midnight for a late night snack (snacks are cookies, brownies, pizza, burger, hot dogs or chicken breast)  or maybe the midnight Mexican buffet.  YUM!!!

Got on the scale this morning and found I LOST TWO POUNDS!!!!   

Only with a VSG!!!!    (and a lot of walking of course, and stairs)

So go ahead.   Take that cruise!  Try the new foods.  You know you can't eat very much of anything anyway.

I'm sure someone can beat that loss.  Let's hear about it!

"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity and fear but a spirit of power and love and self discipline."  2 Tim. 1:7     So with HIS power, love and self-discipline - I WILL DO THIS!
HW:250 SW: 232 CW: 164  GW: 150 
debk21
on 2/14/12 9:24 pm - Mansfield, TX
I'm ready to sail away.  That's great news!!!!  Been thinking about a cruise and now you've clinched it.  Congrats on your loss during that foodfest!

Deb

Goal Reached in 12.5 Months
HW: 274   Pre-OpW: 266   SW: 254   CW: 125  GW: 145

You must permanently change your lifestyle if you want your weight loss to be permanent. You can do it!

mawmawpenny
on 2/14/12 11:07 pm - LA
Congratulations, you did great on that cruise. I'll be cruising on March 4th hoping for the same results you had.

Penny
comeundone
on 2/15/12 12:48 am - OH
 I am happy to see your post I leave on Feb 20th for my cruise.
HW 289  SW 242

Jennifer H.
on 2/15/12 2:01 am - TX
VSG on 01/17/12
Oh joy!! My hubby and I are scheduling our next cruise for October of this year. I was psyching myself up about being able to have a nibble of this and a dabble of that. I was looking through our old Carnival Capers and looking at all the activities I wanted to do...After 5 minutes I realized I wasn't looking to see which ones conflicted with the food schedule!
Oh, I do believe I hear the horn blowing, calling me to the ship now! Congratulations on your fun and successful vacation!

Pat H.
on 2/15/12 2:37 am
Gotta love these sleeves! I have a cruise scheduled for later this year and hope I do as well as you did. Don't you hate coming home and having to make your own bed and cook you own meals!!

SW - 234.5  GW - 140.5   Met Goal on 5/7/12  

Most Active