Should I wait or do it now?

countrytat
on 2/17/12 9:35 pm - OH
VSG on 01/31/12
Sooo....I am 2.5 weeks out and yesterday my husband and I went to look at wigs. I have PCOS and my hair is very thin and fine anyway and I see alot more hair coming out in the shower than before. So I found a really cool wig and my husband likes it etc and I do too.....Just wondeing if I should buy it now? I like it better than my own hair lol..... to wear the wig though I will have to go with a very short pixie cut, which is fine...just a little nervous. Im going back to work on tuesday and wondering if I should do it before then or not?   Anyone that wears a wig, do they stay on good etc?

specialone
on 2/17/12 10:27 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
VSG on 02/15/12

I SAY GO FOR IT!!! IV'E ALWAYS HAD A FEW WIGS IN MY CLOSET. I LOVE THE DIFFERENT LOOKS AND THE SIMPLICITY OF IT ALL. ONE DAY I MAY BE SHORT WITH RED STREAKS AND THE NEXT DAY I MAY BE LONG AND JET BLACK. JUST MAKE SURE YOU TRY YOUR WIG ON, DON'T JUST PICK ONE AND PAY FOR IT! SEE HOW IT FEELS ON YOU AND SEE IF THE STYLE COMPLIMENTS YOU. IF YOUR NOT FEELING THE STYLE ONCE YOU TRY IT ON IN THE STORE REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY COMPLIMENTS YOU GET YOU WON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH IT! GOOD LUCK!

S/W233        
countrytat
on 2/17/12 10:34 pm - OH
VSG on 01/31/12
I did try it on, I had to use a little plastic cap under it...but its def my style, my natural hair would just never do that though.....It would def be wayyyyy faster in the am getting ready for work, thats for sure!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 75 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 275 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 331 views