My home made chili

tazman74
on 2/23/12 6:24 am - lakeville, MN
VSG on 01/31/12
Some people have asked me for my chili recipe so here it is add to it what you like and let me know I might try it.
My chili is really easy to make I make it in a turkey roaster so I freeze a lot of it for later. I put 5lbs or more depends on the mood, of ground Turkey, 2 large cans of red kidney beans plus 1 small can, 3 cans of Chili beans, what ever kind of beans you want really, 1 large can of tomato sauce, 2 large cans of diced tomato's, You may want to add more tomato's, 2 Large onions diced, then I move on to the seasonings I use this great product called Texas chili mix (its in a brown box here in Minnesota) I use everything except the Cyan pepper, I use that per bowl and the salt also. As a note: I brown the Turkey first and throw some onion in while I brown it. Here is my mom's added touch a sprinkle of sugar yes sugar it cuts the acids down a bit.
specialone
on 2/23/12 6:57 am - Virginia Beach, VA
VSG on 02/15/12
HI, THANKS I'M CERTAINLY GOING TO BE TRYING IT AS SOON AS I PROGRESS IN MY DIET.
    S/W233        
Nevada-Fluffy
on 2/23/12 10:48 am - Henderson, NV
Thanks Taz! I think I'll try it and cut a few of the beans out for right now. Sounds yummy

Most Active