Did i Ever got Sleeved

Arathi B.
on 2/26/12 12:15 pm - Bangalore, India
thanks Cali feelin much better after seeing people reply .... just waiting to feel the restriction  btw congrads on your  sucess  feels so proud of urself that u reached the goal
priyankawillshine
on 2/25/12 6:27 pm, edited 2/25/12 6:27 pm
hi arti,
i am from banglore too , good to see you here .
nice to see you are doing fine after the surgery , i am 8 months out of surgery have lost 42 kgs.
dont worry the liquides flow out of the system much easily then the soild food , you will start feeling the ristriction once you start eating the solids..
till then take care.
hugs
p

LilySlim - (m9B4)
Arathi B.
on 2/26/12 12:18 pm - Bangalore, India
Dear Priya ;)

Am so happy to find someone fromBangalore Finally :) WOV WOV i jus cant express how happy i am ...
 ya am doing good and folowinf 2 weeks of Liquid diet lol i have no problem in gulping liquids can take it in pretty fast i dont sip  wondering if thts good sign or not :)
how have your weight loss been can we keep in touch  can i get your mail id so can mail u my number ....
 if u dont mind

btw i must admit ur sooooo pretty  :) congrads on your success :)

Hugs

Keep in touch
happyteacher
on 2/25/12 10:34 pm
 I was the same way.  I never had any trouble at all with liquids and gettting the protein in.  I am now 2 months out and tolerate everything.  With that said, I seem to be able to eat a little more than most.  I see many posts where an ounce or two is the meal.  I am 3 ounces of dense protein with some veggies at this point.  A protein shake goes down in under 5 minutes no problem if need be.  My weight loss had been fine so far- I guess i would describe it as a little less than typical, but moving in the right direction for sure.  

Just focus on healing and be glad your recovery is going so smoothly :)

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

Arathi B.
on 2/26/12 12:22 pm - Bangalore, India
Thank you so much :)

COngrads on your success
Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 58 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 58 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 234 views