Excess Skin?

Eula "Evie" R.
on 2/25/12 7:17 am - Mount Nebo, WV
Hi all,
It is me again. Have any of you had a lot of trouble with excess skin? Have you had any luck with getting your ins. to help pay for the removal of excess skin. I thought if I lifted weights and exercised I would not have this problem, but what a surprise to see it didn't help with very much at all. I feel better by loosing this weight and exercising, The excess skin is sure giving me some pain. Any advice? I still am thankful for the sleeve and losing 81 bs.
God Bless
Evie

DANIELLE H.
on 2/25/12 7:57 am - ADAMSTOWN, MD
I have trouble with excess skin and rash issues (TMI I know).  The doc gave me nystatin powder and that has been a blessing. However, you can use talc powder it may also help.  They said to dry very well.  Also suggested wearing spanx to help me. Hope this helps you.

Danielle
   HW 296 SW 247.5 (11-14-11)

TurtleShell
on 2/25/12 2:47 pm - WA
My insurance won't cover excess skin removal, so I'm no help there. I'll be going self-pay when I eventually get plastics. Unfortunately the loose skin is just a fact of life after weight loss. I sprinkle a little Anti-Monkey Butt powder on my belly area to keep the skin from rubbing. Good luck!
(deactivated member)
on 2/25/12 8:40 pm - Newnan, GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
Anti-Monkey Butt and Lady Anti-Monkey Butt are da bomb!!

Yaay!

I bet Baby Anti-Monkey Butt is too! 
Most Active