Amount of Calories to be burnt ?

Arathi B.
on 3/1/12 2:43 pm - Bangalore, India
Hi Guys was sleeved on 13th and have been doing great... i hit gym yesterday was advised to get on only with cardio....

i burnt about 750 calories is to too much or too less ? am 2 weeks out  nw  on semi solid food....  gues am  consuimg less than 600 calories, is it good to burn those 750 calories everyday?
 what is the minimum calories to burn at this stage ?? love u all
Brenda A.
on 3/1/12 3:06 pm - OR
 I don't know...but I would imagine that if you're only consuming 600 calories and you are burning 750...?  That seems backwards and that you do need SOME calories...Check with your doc!

bree~
Kevin H.
on 3/1/12 4:10 pm - Baltimore, MD
VSG on 02/06/12
 Sounds good to me if you can do that everyday more power to ya.  You will loose that weight really fast.

Arathi B.
on 3/1/12 4:12 pm - Bangalore, India
Aww thanks :) :)
getmylifeback12
on 3/1/12 8:08 pm - NY
Careful not to over do...are you going to keep up that pace on a regular basis? or you just feeling good and working on endorphins from your surgery. My suggestion is to pace yourself....You may feel really good, which is wonderful...but let your body heal. Work up to working off that many calories. I know that some days I feel like I could stay on that treadmill for hours....and some days I struggle to make my 40-60 mins. Find a happy medium so you dont get burned out. 
Happy966
on 3/1/12 9:59 pm

Running a calorie deficit is OK.  We already are.  Most of us burn 1600+ calories just by hanging around doing nothing.  Exercise just increases the deficit.  We are trying to live as much as possible on our excess fuel (fat).  I would not push yourself, though.  I wasn't "quite right" inside until 5 or 6 weeks out.

:) Happy

53 yrs old, 5'6" HW: 293 ConsW: 273 SW: 263 CW: 206

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views