NSV-wearing COLOR (instead of always black)

goingforit1
on 3/4/12 4:57 am
VSG on 02/04/12 with
For the firs ttime today in I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I felt comfortable and GOOD in a light springy colored top.  Normally I stay away from colors, especially light or bright because I don't like to call attention to my fatness with bright, light, or bold colors.  I always tend to go monochromatic or the usual BLACK so I can fade into the background.

But today (to celebrate stepping into ONEderland yesterday) I wore a spring colored top with a bright beaded long necklace and some cute sandals.  I felt fantastic and I think it shows! 

The wardrobe thing is one of the biggest deals to me because my personality is bright, light, and FUN but being as big as I was I never felt comfortable dressing to match my personality.  I wouldn't even wear jewelry much because I figured, "Who am I kidding?  I still can't look cute so why bother?!"  But I LOVE dressing up and I love jewelry so today was a happy day! 

Lovin' my sleeve!!!!!!
AzureAurora
on 3/4/12 5:06 am - Edmonton, Canada
VSG on 02/06/12
 Good for you

Highest 310 Start W 299 Surgery W 279 Current Weight 166.5 lbs      

GAFROMVA
on 3/4/12 5:43 am - Alexandria, VA
VSG on 12/08/10 with
cool NSV... I know the feeling for the longest time, I only wore button up shirts because I could unbutton them if they felt too tight. now I wear all types of shirts in varies colors.
Glen
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. 

HW: 565, Surgery Day: 486 CW: 319
Shagdoll
on 3/4/12 6:07 am
I used to love wearing all black but have started to buy colors too. Then we realize that there are actually colors that look good on us!!! That is definitely a great NSV.
Most Active