2 Month Surgiversary NSV!

Jamie_45
on 3/9/12 8:23 am - CA
VSG on 01/09/12
Well here I am at my 2-month surgiversary!  This morning when I weighed and measured (I limit my scale events to once/week), I was a little down and out.  It seems that I pretty much have fallen into 1-1/2 lb. loss per week.  My Doc says it's because I'm a "lightweight" and as far as he's concerned I'm a success already as I'm off all my medications (except vitamins).  Of course we quickly forget that there has never been a time in our lives when we could consistantly lost 1-1/2 lbs each and every week. 
My Mom wanted to go shopping this afternoon for a new bathing suit for our upcoming vacation so I drove her from store to store thinking I really wasn't ready to buy anything yet.....
Boy was I surprised when I realized nothing fit me on the "woman's" side of the store and I ended up finding 2 swimsuits in the "misses" department... WOW... I can't remember the last time I could do that.  So I guess I had a great day after all!

Weezy55
on 3/9/12 8:46 am
So, if I'm reading this correctly, you've lost 41 pounds in two months???  When was the last time you did that? 

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO for YOOOUUU!!!!  That's fantastic!!! 

I'm anticipating an April surgery date and I hope I do as well as you by the end of June! 
Rock that swimsuit!  :)
Jamie_45
on 3/9/12 9:00 am - CA
VSG on 01/09/12
Actually only 21 since VSG, the rest was on liquid pre-op.  But overall I am VERY happy with my progress.  If I can maintain this pace I figure I will be at goal by August surgiversary!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 101 views