sorry

char_in_md1
on 3/11/12 8:55 am
I forgot to come on when my 3rd anniversary rolled around, I was 3 years out on february 11th, I am happy, healthy, maintaining fairly easily, not with regain but trying not to lose any more weight has been a struggle for me...I was 240, now 96 to 99 pounds...just thought I would pop in and say hi
happyteacher
on 3/11/12 8:58 am
 Wow, you have done well!  You are the first post I have noticed that is struggling with keeping enough weight on.  Thanks for popping in!

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

char_in_md1
on 3/11/12 9:00 am
 thanks, I meant to come on in february but life got in the way! LOL
debk21
on 3/11/12 9:00 am - Mansfield, TX
Wow!  Great to hear from you and soooo happy you are maintaining well.  OMG!  In the double digits?  Ain't it great?!?!?!  I'm sure I skipped right over that weight on my way up and could never imagine myself under 120...but I may eventually get there...My favorite part of your post was the "happy, healthy" part...Kudo's to you for getting your life back!!!

Deb

Goal Reached in 12.5 Months
HW: 274   Pre-OpW: 266   SW: 254   CW: 125  GW: 145

You must permanently change your lifestyle if you want your weight loss to be permanent. You can do it!

char_in_md1
on 3/11/12 9:02 am
 you are doing great dear! and hanks!
46_11tobeme
on 3/11/12 9:01 am - NJ
 Can you elaborate on why you're having trouble not losing - you say you are well below goal weight. How many calories do you eat? Did you lose quickly? Are you trying to put on weight with no luck? Dont see too many people with the problem of losing too much so am curious why it happens. I started at a relatively low weight (190) and am losing very slowly so I am more worried about actually getting to goal. Do you feel healthy at your current weight? Thanks for any info and for the update!

char_in_md1
on 3/11/12 9:04 am
I am not having trouble losing, it's with not losing too much...and yes, I am very healthy...I am trying to gaing weight but still really have not much of an appetite...but I do eat
vocalcoach
on 3/11/12 9:11 am - MD
Hey Char!

I had surgery with Dr. Singh.  It's great to see someone that is keeping their weight off that's so far post op from the same group of docs=)  Do you ever go to support groups at St. Agnus on Monday nights? 

Congrats on your success!!
=)

char_in_md1
on 3/11/12 9:23 am
 I used to come to the support meetings in the beginning but haven't been in a couple of years, and thanks!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 70 views