LIQUID PROTEIN

C. Harvey
on 3/14/12 1:05 am
VSG on 01/11/12
I USE MY PROTEIN IN MY COFFEE AND AM LOOKING FOR LIQUID PROTEIN...IM FROM A SMALL TOWN SO MORE THAN LIKELY I'LL HAVE TO ORDER ONLINE. WE DO HAVE A SAM'S CLUB, WAL-MART, AND GNC...ANY POINTERS WOULD HELP! THANKS!

Sara R.
on 3/14/12 2:33 am
i think syntax makes a powder that tastes like mocha or latte or something. You could use it as a flavor for your coffee. I think there are other coffee flavored powders but i do not know of any liquid unflavored or flavored protein. sorry i cant be of more help

emelar
on 3/14/12 2:39 am - TX
You don't need to have liquid protein to put it in your coffee.  You can take any powdered protein and dissolve it first in cool/cold water or mil****il it has a creamy consistency.  Then pour it in your coffee.  It won't clump or curdle as long as you dissolve it BEFORE you pour it into your hot beverage.
C. Harvey
on 3/14/12 3:28 am
VSG on 01/11/12
I do that now with the powder I have....it's just hard to do it while working so I was looking for something that I can just flip a top and pour and go with.

Sara7850
on 3/14/12 4:26 am - San Antonio, TX
Have you tried mixing your daily amount before work and just bringing it with you to put in your coffee throughout the day? You may have to shake it up a little before you use it but you wouldn't have to do the whole process.  Just something I've thought about myself for when I go back to work.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 183 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 452 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 477 views