Plain greek yogurt

bklyncat58
on 3/27/12 8:27 am - NJ
I bought a container of this tonight . never had it always eat the flavored greek yogurts but they must have to much sugar. been reading about putting sf pudding powders or ranch powder but what is the exact recipe how much yogurt to how much pudding powder. aso will try some tonight with a splenda and fresh strawberries I got instead of whipped cream or cool whip any other suggestions would be helpful thanks Cathy

Janetheo
on 3/27/12 8:30 am
VSG on 01/20/12
That does sound good. I will do a little research and see what I come up with. Thanks for the idea

Ms. Poker Face
on 3/27/12 8:33 am
I followed someone else's recipe for adding sf pudding to my greek yogurt and thought it was yuck!  So my best advice is to use trial and error to find what you like best.  Try dry ranch seasoning to pair with meats.  Try sf preserves and splenda for a yummy yogurt mixture.  

5'5"    Goal reached, but fighting regain.  Back to Basics.
Start Weight 246    Goal Weight 160    Current Weight 183

Starting size: 22, 2x
Current size: 12, L

emelar
on 3/27/12 8:37 am - TX
For my taste, I add 2 packet of Stevia and a few tablespoons of SF strawberry preserves to 8oz of yogurt.  You have to just keep trying combinations until you hit the one that works for you.
momsy55
on 3/27/12 8:44 am - ME

If you decide to try instant sf pudding mix, I find about 1/4 packet of powder in aqbout 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt works well.  It gets very thick.  Sometimes I add afew berries and/or about a tablespoon of sliced almond.  a tablespoon of All Bran buds adds crunch and fiber, as well.  I like the lemon, white chocolate, and cheesecake flavors the best.  Lemon with a few blueberries is yummy!

HW (recorded) 323  Start of Journey 298.9  SW 263.6  CW 177.8  GW 180 

bklyncat58
on 3/27/12 9:09 am - NJ
well took  a couple a Tablespoons of plain greek yougurt 2 splenda packets and fresh strawberries . OMG so good tastes like a thick whipped cream don't know why i didn't try this sooner

INgirl
on 3/27/12 9:13 am
I sometimes mix in SF syrups or flavoring extracts & splenda into the plain GY.. tastes darn good to me!
friendlyfire
on 3/27/12 12:12 pm
VSG on 03/12/12
I've used SF lime-flavored Jello mix to my greek yogurt and it tastes like this Ambrosia salad that I make.
“I can do all this through him who gives me strength.? Philippians 4:13 (NIV)          
Aussie_in_India
on 3/28/12 12:14 am - India
I make sf jello with unflavoured protein powder, let is set, and serve it with a couple of spoonfuls of plain Greek yogurt
laurak712
on 3/28/12 8:58 am - New Braunfels, TX
I like to use 1/2 cup of GY and add in a scoop of any flavor of protein powder.  It's bumps up the protein to like 37gms or something.  Great breakfast!  Just gotta stir it really well and it's like dessert.  Oh and a sprinkle of cinnamon too!

Laura

Height 5' 7

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 75 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 275 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 331 views