Looking for NE Ohio surgeons - any suggestions??

Ohiogirl
on 4/5/12 4:07 am - OH
VSG on 10/02/12
 I am going to be self pay - but I still want the best surgeon - anyone who lives in NE Ohio - did you go to Cleveland, Akron, Pittsburgh, Youngstown??  Needing some recommendations.  Thanks.
Judith K.
on 4/5/12 4:24 am
VSG on 05/15/10 with
I was self-pay and went to Dr Guillermo Alvarez in Mexico.  WONDERFUL experience.

Check out endobariatrics.com

Saw you next post about being 65.  I was only 61 -- wish I had done it years earlier.  Now I'm 63 and have not one single regret.
HW -- 255.8#;  WW/pre-op lost 22.6#; CW -- 152.2#; GW 140#; 103.6# GONE FOREVER!

Ohiogirl
on 4/5/12 5:21 am - OH
VSG on 10/02/12
 Thanks - I'm deathly afraid of flying so Mexico is out for me.  I'm 60 - thought I had this taken care of at 53 but Lapband failed so here I am looking to try again.
Jacksonsgrandma
on 4/5/12 7:49 am - Kalamazoo, MI
 I don't know how far you care to drive, but I had my surgery performed by Grand Health Partners located in Grand Rapids, MI.  The surgery was done at St. Mary's hospital. My surgeon, Dr. Nagle, best ever!!! The entire staff is great and the care at St. Mary's was outstanding!  I live 50 miles south of Grand Rapids so it's not much of a trip. But it's far closer than Mexico.  I know they have pay plans available. I can't say anything one way or the other about them because I have insurance coverage but there have been great about allowing me to make monthly payments on the portion I have to pay.
Good luck!

Snowberry
on 4/5/12 6:46 am
VSG on 04/10/12
 Where did you have your lapband done?  I'm guessing you want a different surgeon this time?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 268 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 328 views