A cold sucks just as much skinny as it did fat!

Jasonm11
on 4/19/12 5:16 am
I'm just getting over a cold and for some reason I had convinced myself I wouldn't be such a wuss with colds and sore throats and the like once I got skinny....I think I complained more now than before lol

Anyways...I was doing good maintaining my weight at about 216 until that hit.  I lost 8 pounds in 12 hours and figured it was all water weight.  So at 208, I started drinking water like crazy to rehydrate.  It either didn't work or I avoided eating and lost becuase of that because all I can get back to is 210.  So I am now 210 instead of 216.  But once again I say, I'm ok there.  As long as I don't keep on creeping down I'll survive. 

What else is new.....hmm....oh.  The wife and I are cruising to Alaska next month....lookiing forward to that. 

My doctor started me on Adderall because I am so ADHD its unbelieveable....he had wanted to for years now but always told me he was hesitant with my high blood pressure and overall bad health.  So I guess he thinks I am in good enough health to get on it now....man this stuff is amazing.  I should have been on it for years.  I can actually have a solid conversation without drifting.  I can think about a single thing without mindlessly wondering about everything.....how did I ever make it through school without this.....

Though, the aderall does kill any miniscule appetite I did have.  Surgery put a huge dent in it and honestly I haven't felt hunger since surgery but I had gotten to where four times a day, I 'knew' I needed to eat.  Now if the alarm doesn't go off, it never crosses my mind.  So I have to stay on top of that....

Fluid intake is no longer a problem, other than when I was sick and breathing through my mouth.  I can easily drink 64 ounces of water and often get 96 ounces without issue. 

I rarely get time to get on here anymore.  Unfortunate because I'd love to post more updates for all the new people considering or just had the surgery.  Time just doesn't allow anymore.  But I do log in about every few days so feel free to message me and I will respond.  Otherwise, bubye!

HW(2-19-11) - 375    SW(3-9-11) - 362.5    CW - 204    GW - 220
Reached 100 pounds lost from highest weight at 3.5 months post-op!!!
Reached 100 pounds lost since surgery weight at 4.75 months post-op!!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/19/12 6:22 am
I hear you brotha - I'm at home with an awful sinus infection. The steroids suck even worse on my much smaller frame!
Lynnegetsbrave
on 4/19/12 4:01 pm
 I don't know how long you have been on the Adderall but it can cause weight loss...although it is not an amphetamine it has similar properties and often causes folks to be less hungry and have weight loss issues.  It usually evens out after a few months...but it does lessen your appetite...
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 71 views