25 lbs GONE FOREVER!

June W.
on 4/25/12 1:57 am - Phoenix, AZ
VSG on 04/12/12
I am one sixth of the way to my goal weight!! That's only five sixths left. Hehehe!

I can't believe I've lost 25 lbs in 28 days. Now I know it will not continue this fast over the whole losing period but I am letting myself enjoy this part where I see the scale move so often. Gotta have some joy to keep me going when I hit my first stall!!

justbegun
on 4/25/12 2:01 am - Canada
 Fantastic!!!! Keep up the great work! I hope to be as sucessful.................

nursemichele613
on 4/25/12 2:01 am - MI
VSG on 04/22/12
 WTG! you are on your way!!! congrats!

seeingmyselfthere
on 4/25/12 2:31 am
VSG on 03/07/12
GREAT JOB JUNE!!!!!

Marabell
on 4/25/12 3:44 am
VSG on 06/07/12
gosh! I can remember just saying congrats to on your sleeve LOL
25 lbs already....that is fantastic.....good work

June W.
on 4/25/12 4:07 am - Phoenix, AZ
VSG on 04/12/12
I think it's easy to lose on the liquids. I'm gearing up for my first stall when I get to eat mushies. I have to admit, it is fun to see the scale keep moving. I can hardly believe this is happening to me.

I have wanted to eat real food, but not an overpowering desire. Knowing that I would hurt myself is a major consideration. But I have a plan and I'm sticking to it. I want this to be for real. I want to be working on maintaining 145 lbs for the rest of my life, not working on losing weight for the rest of my life. Both require work, but the former is much more inviting to me!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views