One month post op today! So hard to believe!!!

Catrina T.
on 5/12/12 1:02 pm
VSG on 05/01/12
Congrat one getting to 1 mo! You have done great! I have heard sometimes the resitriction take a bit to feel. I am too new to know yet. Looking forward to hearing more great progress from you!

(deactivated member)
on 5/12/12 2:12 pm
VSG on 06/04/12

Thank you for providing inspiration for me!  I'm getting my sleeve of 6/4 and as with most people I do seem to talk myself in and out of the procedure.  But I think we all travel the same path of trying over and over to do it ourselves and are unable to get rid of our weight for whatever reason.  I think the biggest fear is failure, I feel like if I had more willpower I might have been able to conquer my weight issue and also the fear that I will go through all of this and still not be able to lose my weight.  However, hearing your story gives me encouragement that all will go well and hopefully by this time next year I will be near my goal!!

Just_a_pretty_face
on 5/13/12 1:37 am - FL
congratulations, i will be getting sleeved next month i am very excited and nervous at the same time. from the research i have been doing ive learned that everyone's body reacts differently to the surgery , my aunt got sleeved back in feburary and during her mushi stage she couldnt keep beans down, she also found restrictions on some foods, you seem to be doing great and im very happy for you, hopefully i will have similar results. good luck with the rest of your journey :)
Surgery Date: 6/23/12                 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 269 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views