SHOPPING!!!

specialone
on 5/16/12 2:38 am - Virginia Beach, VA
VSG on 02/15/12
I FINALLY WENT SHOPPING YESTERDAY BECAUSE EVERYBODY IS TALKING ABOUT HOW BIG MY CLOTHES ARE. I WENT FROM A SIZE 3X SHIRT TO A 1X AND 2X PANTS TO L, AND EVEN MY SHOE SIZE WENT DOWN FROM A 9 TO A 8. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! I AM SO LOVING MY SLEEVE. IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE I STILL WANTED TO GET MY CLOTHES BIGGER THAN I NEEDED AND MY HUSBAND AND MOM WAS LIKE THAT IS TOO BIG. MY MIND HAS TO CATCH UP WITH MY BODY.
    S/W233        
bklyncat58
on 5/16/12 2:58 am - NJ
I hae the same problem went from a 22-24 down to a 14 in pants and a 2x 3x shirt down to a large. went to lane brant yesterday for the last time and bought a 14 shirt that is big I shoulld return it but I love it and goes so well with my size 14 capri's from macy's. I just wish my head can see it my brain keeps telling me I'm a size 24 when I know I'm not if I could get my butt into spanx can most likely fit into a 12 . IT'S CRAZY BUT LOVE LOVE MY SLEEVE. you are doing great and keep it up and you will be like me.

specialone
on 5/16/12 3:02 am - Virginia Beach, VA
VSG on 02/15/12
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE ENCOURAING WORDS. I'M GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO STILL SEES THEMSELVES MUCH HEAVIER THAN THEY ARE.
    S/W233        
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 80 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 295 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 344 views