My date (pending insurance)

nanarama
on 5/24/12 10:26 pm - PA
VSG on 07/09/12
Well, FINALLY some of this all makes sense.  I could never really understand how so many people had their dates so much earlier in the process than me.  It didn't bother me ... I just couldn't wrap my head around it.

Had my third appt with nutritionist yesterday and met for the psych consult -- I LOVED that guy.  He and I could have chatted for hours.  And I have met all the requirements except a support group.  Just can't seem to get that one to match my schedule yet.

Anyway, had a LONG drive home from "the city."  I swear I was home less than 30 mins when doc's secretary called to tell me I passed psych with flying colors.  Who knew I was normal!!??!! 

Then she went right into the dates.  I really expected to hear from her after another week or so.  Figured she wouldn't call until she heard from insurance.  But I guess they want to be sure they keep us interested, huh?? 

So I picked a date in mid July that worked best for my schedule all around.  It felt good to finally "get" some of the process that I had been reading about for so long.  My brain is happy now!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 101 views