im looking for a bariatric support group in jackson, mi

RoElite
on 6/8/12 5:10 am - MI
 i have to go to kalamazoo for everything. with my kids being out of school for summer, i really need something closer to home. if anyone in the area know of somewhere i can call or go please let me know....
thanks a bunch!!!!!
spinout980
on 6/8/12 8:28 am - Jackson, MI
VSG on 06/19/12
 I'm located in Jackson, MI too! Feel free to message me any time. My surgery is scheduled for June 19. 
Courage doesn't always roar.  Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow.  ~Mary Anne Radmacher

mjs620
on 6/8/12 10:39 am
RoElite
on 6/11/12 10:57 am - MI
 Hi, how are u? Are u excited or nervous? I still dont have a date yet, but im hoping it will be soon. Who is ur surgeon? Good Luck!!!
spinout980
on 6/11/12 10:50 pm - Jackson, MI
VSG on 06/19/12
Hey there!
I'm about 90% excited and 10% nervous. This is a life changing decision and I cannot believe my surgery is just a week away. My surgeon is Dr. Mark Pleatman from Bloomfield Hills.  My surgery will be at Doctors' Hospital of Michigan and both my surgeon and the hospital come highly recommended.  Hope you get a date soon!!
Courage doesn't always roar.  Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow.  ~Mary Anne Radmacher

RoElite
on 6/12/12 9:17 am - MI
 Wow! Thats so awesome...
I cant wait until I have a date. My surgeon is Dr Stuart Verseman from Borgess General and Bariatric Surgery Center. I wish you the best of luck! I look forward to seeing ur fabulous after pics!!!
Craigone
on 11/1/15 12:30 pm

I just had bariatric surgery on 10/27/2015, at Borgess Hospital in Kalamazoo. Was looking for a support group in the Jackson area. I find making the trip to Kalamazoo for meetings and the doctor appointments is to crazy. Was kind of surprised their is not one around Jackson.

RJC5197
on 7/12/16 7:19 am - MI
RNY on 05/17/16

Please advise if you found a group in Jackson.

I had RNY May 17 in Grand Rapids, and cannot make that trip for support.

THX

AshMarie123
on 2/20/18 7:02 am
RNY on 03/21/18

Is there is a support group that has started within the Jackson area? Date scheduled next month and looking for local support.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 76 views