love nsv's

bklyncat58
on 6/13/12 11:31 pm - NJ
went to the mall last nght and for the first time in my life went into VS tried on a bra it fit but the girls have so much loose skin t didn't look right. then went to look at panties I bought 2 pairs size large well tried them on this morn. and they fit a little uncomfartble cause there not granny panties but I hope I can get used to them they look pretty good except the wrinkles I'm my belly . but would rather have wrinkles than weigh 272 ugh . the last time I weighed in I was 176 so only a litle over 20lbs to my goal of 150 still fit into size 14 jeans but they are starting to get loose. and Im a pear shape so don't know how low I will get in jeans thanks cathy

Shagdoll
on 6/14/12 12:39 am
Hi Cathy!
Shopping at VS was definitely one of my favorite NSV's too. I think you will get used to the undies pretty quickly.
I'm not sure if there is a Soma Intimates in NJ but they have great flattering bras. Some have front closures & seamless in the back ... so flattering and comfortable!!! A little pricy at $49 each but well worth it.
Anyways, congrats on your NSV. Hope to hear more to come!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

anninva
on 6/14/12 5:55 am - Arlington, VA
VSG on 01/10/11 with
YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAY!!!! for nsv!!!!!  still buying my undies at the Avenue but found bra with enough of a cup to hold in all that extra skin (boy do i know what you mean!!!!!  DDD to D at 52 y.o., not good for the extra skin!)

keep it up!!!

Ann             LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat           

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Most Active