Am I in trouble?

megs617
on 6/18/12 12:22 pm
Hello everyone!

I have my second meeting with the nutritionist tomorrow and I'm afraid I'm in trouble....When I first saw him two weeks ago, I had lost 6 of the 10 pounds my surgeon asked that I lose.  The nutritionist told me to lose an additional 9 pounds....My problem is that I was only able to lose 6 of those 9 pounds (12 pounds total)  I have worked my butt off, cut out carbs, exercised, and counted every calorie I put in my mouth.  What will happen?  Will he not clear me for surgery?  This is the final step before my information is sent to the insurance company.

Any advice on what I should expect?  I'm scared to death I'm going to get yelled at! lol
Cyn9
on 6/18/12 12:53 pm - CA
VSG on 02/21/12
 unless your ins. requires u to loose x amount of wt. you should be fine wiht the nutritionist,,,   lets be real...  your getting wt loss surgery because you cant lose the wt yourself.    i didnt ahve to loss any wt. my daughter was told not to gain wt....    good luck

Holly L.
on 6/18/12 1:49 pm
VSG on 05/14/12
Be honest, and hopefully you wrote it all down.  Also write down what kind of exercise you did (even if you walked for 40 minutes each day!!)

Stay positive, be honest, and remember they are your friends who are there to help you out.  They want you to be successful and they are your team members....they aren't the bad guys!!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 63 views