Weird stomach feeling

Ashley G.
on 6/28/12 4:27 am - SC
I am 6 weeks post-op from being sleeved (for some reason that doesn't show up in my info on the side).  I know understand what it means to 'eat to live' and not 'live to eat'.  I am not really hungry that much, which I know is something I should be thankful for right now.  Even when I do eat, I get kind of a strange feeling in my stomach, which I can't really describe.  It isn't nausea or anything like that, my stomach just feels....different.  I am not used to this feeling.  

Will it ever go away?  

And I know that since I had surgery, my stomach will never be "normal" again, but will it ever feel normal again?

Anne D.
on 6/28/12 4:35 am
It feels different because it is different now. The further out you get, the more normal you will feel, just full sooner. Enjoy the not hungry while it lasts! Best of luck!

Desari63
on 6/28/12 6:36 am - Hickory Creek, TX
VSG on 02/29/12
Are you getting the feeling of "If I take one more bite I'll hurl"? If so, that's your tummy telling you to stop...you're full! I get that all the time so I know when to stop. Your tummy will never feel "normal" again (meaning like it used to because you're now missing the bulk of it). However you will get some "normalcy" back and it will be up to you as to what that is...

Let me know if that's what you're feeling...and don't worry.

Barbara McKeown

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 182 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 452 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 477 views