10 months post op and stopped losing

Tee78
on 7/3/12 2:03 am
Please offer me some advice, I have stopped losing consistently and have kinda paused at 199lbs. I will go to 201lbs when on my cycle then after the water weight gain is gone I will go right back to 199lbs. please give me some ideas on how to jumpstart my weight loss again

cece58
on 7/3/12 3:31 am - CA
Eat between 80 to 100 grams of protein each day. Eat no more than 40 grams of carbs (complex). Do not eat potatoes, corn, rice, bread, bananas, beans or any other starchy or sugary fruit or vegetable. Instead choose leafy green, red, orange vegetables with lots of fiber. Drink minimum of 64 oz of water each day. Keep your calories under 800 and TRACK everything. Take your vitamins. Walk for 30 minutes every day or do some other type of exercise. If you stick to this recipe for success you will lose your excess weight. By writing EVERYTHING down that you put into your mouth you will soon know how much nutrition and calories you consume every day and what you need to either lose or maintain. If you really, really want to lose the weight you will follow this advise.
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us"
Lisa

judyk62
on 7/3/12 3:59 am - Santa Rosa, CA
Cece is absolutely right. Maybe you could tell us what a typical menu looks like for you in a day.

HW: 284: SW: 274: CW: 152.8. Goal: 159  

Shagdoll
on 7/3/12 6:10 am
I agree with the posts above. I am 10 1/2 months out and still losing. I stalled for a few weeks thanks to me going off plan but for the past 8 days, I lost 6 pounds on top of a few pounds that I gained. We can do this, we just need to go back to basics as mentioned in cece's post. Right now, I am really restricting calories which I know doesn't always work for everyone but it's working for me so I need to stay on it. I'm eating around 600 calories, 80 grams of protein, & 20-30 grams of carbs. I've also increased my water intake but partly to the warmer weather & my workouts.
Are you working out? My weight loss tends to be best when I exercise.
Best of luck to you!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 97 views