The real butterflie**** today!

nanarama
on 7/6/12 7:53 am, edited 7/6/12 8:27 am - PA
VSG on 07/09/12
Got the call with hospital report time today.  First time I felt true, physical nervousness.  Thankfully have a very busy weekend, which will help a lot.  I am definitely excited, but ... 

Surprised at myself.  Been pretty stoic all along.  HAHA

Not thankfully, my report time is 1 PM which will give me wayyy too much free time on Monday!

Missey J.
on 7/6/12 7:54 am - AZ
VSG on 08/27/12
You can do this ! Prayers coming your way

Age 53, 5'2", HW 337, Pre OpW 312.5, SW ?, CW 286        
Nadurra Deb
on 7/6/12 9:19 am - CO
VSG on 08/06/12
Keep breathing! You are going to do great. It doesn't feel real to me yet but I am not having my surgery for another month. I will be thinking of you on Monday! Let us know how it goes!

Debbie          

YouTube WLS Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/NadurraDeb

Italian-Princess
on 7/6/12 11:34 am - IL
VSG on 06/28/12
You'll be fine!  I know what you mean about the afternoon surgery time -- mine was for 2 p.m.  Trust me, you'll find things to do in the morning.  Take the time to have a glorious shower and pamper yourself with your favorite lotions.  I'm always rushing my shower......the day of surgery I took about 40 minutes to get all girly-girly.  Another good thing to do is to check that you have everything ready for your return..........your clear liquids, some full liquids all set up so it's easy those first couple of days. 

Good luck........I wish you all the best!

Ree
considering2012
on 7/6/12 3:51 pm
Good luck.

As someone with panic disorder, I can understand the physical nervousness. Mine is on the 23rd and I've been having to take deep breaths since I found out on Monday. Thankfully, I have to report at 5:30am so maybe I'll be too sleepy to care. I don't know what I'd do with a 1pm start time.
Most Active