Hmmm need to learn how to update stuff

CajunCuz
on 7/17/12 1:44 am - VA
Hmmmm, Need to learn how to update stuff like putting the date of my sleeve on the profile, etc.  This stuff ids totally new with me.  lol, not too old to learn...  I had my sleeve on the 10th.
Shagdoll
on 7/17/12 2:07 am
Hi there!
Hope you are doing well. I think you can start some of your updates by going under "My OH", then "Settings".
Good luck!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

CajunCuz
on 7/17/12 4:49 am - VA
Jenn, How do you put the date of your sleeve uner your name?  LOL, I need a little more than luck.
Italian-Princess
on 7/17/12 6:19 am - IL
VSG on 06/28/12
Hi Cajun!

I'm not Jenn, but I think can help you with some things about updating your profile.

Go to MY OH, click on my history, click on surgeries and that should let you enter your surgery date and your surgeon's name.

To get a ticker, go to Tools, choose "widgets and tickers" and create one you like.

I'm not too swift with these things, so mostly I kinda of fall into the right slots by trial and error LOL

When I get really frustrated with my trial and error approach, I use the search function at the top right of the page.  Often it takes a few tries to get the right question before I find an answer, but usually something will come up that's helpful.

Happy to have you on the loser's bench and hope your recovery is going well

Ree
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 78 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 291 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 343 views