NSV!

AMoody
on 8/6/12 4:00 am - Mayville, MI
VSG on 02/06/12
I DO NOT have to streach the seat bealt all the way out before buckling up! Can you believe that??? It just dawned on me today that I dont have to do that and all I have to do is bring it out and over once and snap it in! WHOOHO!! What a diffrence 66#'s makes! Just had to share my excitement! Have a wonderful day everyone and I wish everyone a NSV moment...

H.W 247 L.W 170 C.W 238 G.W 145

moonglo82
on 8/6/12 4:06 am
VSG on 03/29/12
How awesome! Such a great feeling

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

Goal Reached in 10.5 months :)

AMoody
on 8/6/12 4:10 am - Mayville, MI
VSG on 02/06/12
Thanks but honestly I think that the best NVS moment I have ever had was when my son wrapped his arms around me to give me a hug and kiss and said hay mom look what I can do and I can even reach my elbows..I personally didnt even know that it had ever occured to him that he couldnt do that just goes to show you that it had.. The hug and kiss from my son was the best but let me tell you that NVS was up there

H.W 247 L.W 170 C.W 238 G.W 145

mrsfloflo
on 8/6/12 4:23 am - Grand Prairie, TX
What a great NSV... I just experienced mine on the airplane had plenty of belt left. Good for you, very cool! And Congrats on your 66#s.
"Enjoying my life and the confidence to experience more!
My support system: God, my husband, my family and wonderful friends!! I am so richly blessed and God is a God of second chances and this is one He has blessed me with and I'm not taking it for granted!!! Yeah

Most Active