What is the best pre diet protein drinks

Sunset1374
on 8/9/12 12:35 pm - CT
VSG on 11/28/12
I want to get prepared for my surgery (don't have the date yet) and am wondering what is the best tasting protein drink.  I love chocolate, strawberry, and maybe more if I had to choose from a variety.  Can anyone suggest  a very yummy one that would make me forget and not crave all that "good stuff" that got me to where I am today!
PrettyEyes_41
on 8/9/12 12:39 pm - MS
VSG on 06/12/12
My favorite powdered drink mixes were the Unjury flavors. You can go on their website and order a sample pack that gives you two packets of each of the different flavors they have. I did not like the Syntrax flavors. I like the Premier protein RTD mixes too for after surgery, they were smoother and no smell.

Gale     Age: 55, Height: 5' 5.5", HW: 236, SW: 210, 1st GW: 150.  Surgery BMI: 39.3  Extremely HBP, High Cholesterol & borderline diabetic.      

nieba
on 8/9/12 12:48 pm - Rialto, CA
VSG on 09/04/12 with
I personally have been drinking the Lean Body 17oz Chocolate Ice Cream RTD and EAS Myoplex Chocolate RTD. I am about 1/3 the way through my pre-op.

Jennifer B.
(Can't wait to meet the new me!)

HW: 288  SW: 270.2   CW: 199.8  GW: 170-180   Hgt: 5'10" 

mjs620
on 8/9/12 2:16 pm
I had surgery Monday, after reading several post on not to purchase a lot of different protein flavors due to your taste changing after surgery i was happy that i didn't....I'm a huge orange flavor fan and i couldn't even stomach the orange dreamcicle  made by Nectar after my surgery....it was shocking to me that i didn't like the taste....now I'm drinking Premiere RTD chocolate and I add a little Almond Light Milk so its not to thick, i can handle this much better than any i have tried so far.....i would buy a sampler pack and go from there, its very true your taste will change after surgery! Good Luck....:)
laura_teach
on 8/9/12 7:14 pm - Tomball, TX
VSG on 08/07/12
I had lots of issues with the pre-op diet, I tried many different proteins shakes. I finally found one perfect for me and after researching on here a lot of people thought its the best one so far. Its premier protein shakes, no powders yay.... I bought a big case at Sams club for 20 bucks. I loved these shakes. I am ready to when I can have them again and I hope I still like them. I know some ppl say your taste change but we will see. Good Luck! 

BIGGY
on 8/9/12 7:17 pm - Tulsa, OK
VSG on 07/24/12
atkins shakes and bar diet. I lost 39lbs in 2 1/2 months .
chocolate delight =shake
brownnies bars =atkins

HW:375 (04/02/12) 
SW:339 (07/
24/12)
CW:244 (11/13/14)

Brenda L.
on 8/9/12 8:43 pm - Raleigh, NC
Premier Protein Shakes

Available in Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry.

• 30g Protein
  • 160 Calories
  • 1g Sugar
  • Low Fat
You can get the chocolate and vanilla at COSTCO.  Strawberry has to be ordered online.
These are really good!

Brendini                                                              
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views