OT - Okay...who wants some?

kimbethin
on 8/11/12 7:48 am, edited 8/11/12 7:48 am - CA
I freeze extra sauce in gallon freezer zip lock bags after squeezing out the air.  You can use it later to cook a batch of meatballs.  I microwave a meatball with som shredded mozz for a yummy meatball dinner.  Meatball sub without the bread.   I freeze single meatballs with some sauce to defrost for an easy meal.  I put the meatballs in a zip lock sandwich bag and put a bunch of those into a gallon size bag and toss it in the freezeer.  It's easy to take them out one at a time. 
putting one foot in front of the other...        
Desari63
on 8/11/12 3:01 pm - Hickory Creek, TX
VSG on 02/29/12
I make my own meatballs too when I make the sauce but I haven't had any pasta since the surgery. I tried a small string and oh boy..it didn't sit too well so I don't even try anymore. No rice, bread either..I have an occasion bite of a baked sweet potato but I don't even have that either.

Haven't made them since the surgery but I think since you've now given me the idea I gonna have to buy the ground beef or ground turkey and make my own and then freeze them too. The sauce normally doesn't last long enough for me to freeze it because of the boys..LOL!

Thanks for the idea...and have a great day!

Barbara McKeown

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 93 views