This is it! Less than 18 hours!!!!!

SusieQ_makingithapp
en2012

on 8/13/12 10:42 am - CA
VSG on 08/14/12
 Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I'm running!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! It felt like yesterday(November) that I was complaining that it was taking forever to get here!!! Whoaaaaa that really went by fast!!! 

I think what blows my mind is in all my life, all my surgeries were required and I had no choice... This is a choice... Hello Dr could you cut my perfectly good organ and take it out??? Please and thank you!! WTH??? What is that going to feel like tomorrow when I walk into OR and lay on the table all on my own!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh running!!!!!!!!

Ok enough of my feelings... Want to send good vibes to anyone having surgery tomorrow!!!! Well wishes and quick recovery!!!! See you on the Loser's Bench!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WTH am I doing??????? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

gabriellaz
on 8/13/12 11:38 am - CA
VSG on 07/02/12
Yay! I am soo happy for you! You will do just fine Stay positive, I will keep you in prayer. Saving your spot

SusieQ_makingithapp
en2012

on 8/13/12 11:42 am - CA
VSG on 08/14/12
 Awww thanks girl! Thanks for all your positive words and support! I'll see you on the bench tomorrow!!!
moonglo82
on 8/13/12 11:41 am
VSG on 03/29/12
I couldn't help but giggle about your comment about asking the dr to hack up a perfectly good organ... haha!

The thing is, that perfectly good organ will be even more beneficial to you when it's helping you to control your portion sizes and get to better health

Keep us posted. Like I said on my other post, you're gonna do great!

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

Goal Reached in 10.5 months :)

SusieQ_makingithapp
en2012

on 8/13/12 12:34 pm - CA
VSG on 08/14/12
 Hehehehe!!! Gotta stay positive!!! Thanks again!! Keep you posted!
katkaws
on 8/13/12 1:27 pm
good luck!!  my butt hits the bench 2morrow also!!   
SusieQ_makingithapp
en2012

on 8/13/12 1:43 pm - CA
VSG on 08/14/12
 Same to you!! Good luck and good thoughts sent your way!! See you on the bench!!
jolenecsky
on 8/13/12 1:42 pm - Franklin, KY
VSG on 08/15/12

omggg I know how you feel!! Mine is 44 hours away haha. The anxiety is mounting with every passing day. I just keep telling myself it's too late to back out!!! Just remind yourself of the exciting changes you will be seeing in just a few weeks!!

I was reading through my manual that the doctor's office gave me on the surgery, and OMG it freaked me out. Why the HECK do I have to have a catheter? Just stick a pad on me or something if your afraid that I will pee during surgery!! And a tube down my throat? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Drains out of my stomach?!! NOooooo! It's soooo scary!! And your right. It's totally different to volunteer for all this pain then to to HAVE to have surgery. Anyways, good luck!! I will see you on the other side!

DOS: 8/15/12

SusieQ_makingithapp
en2012

on 8/13/12 1:48 pm - CA
VSG on 08/14/12
 Yay!!! Good luck!!! That darn manual!! I read it again too and my anxiety climbed! 

We are gonna rock our sleeves I just know it!! Only a few days of discomfort for a lifetime of healthy happiness is well worth it!!!  See you on the other side!!!
TSinNC
on 8/13/12 3:08 pm
VSG on 08/16/12
It is scary, but change always is. You will do great! Good luck!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 68 views